Thanks for Visiting my blog...come again soon!!!!

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Time to say goodbye

Well, Zach ended his R&R last Tuesday and headed back to Afghanstin...sure enjoyed having him home for a short time....now I'm busy setting up my new computer and work area...well let me restate that...my hubby is setting up my work area I move all my stuff out...I'll have enough room now to hook up most if not all my scrapbooking stuff like my cricut, scanner, printer, computer, phone and still have penty of work area....so looking forward to it....then I'll go through all my stuff and thin things out...So until I find the time to get back on my blog...I'll have to say bye for now....I'll check out the other blogs just not time to update mine...take care all and have a good 4th of July....

No comments:

Post a Comment