Thanks for Visiting my blog...come again soon!!!!

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Some of my vinyl projects


Give me my Cricut Expression, vinyl, and Sure Cuts Alot program and I go to town....pictures, plates and tiles...I love them all!!! Only right that I should made somethings for myself too...
what better than the '12 reasons I love being a grandma'....So I am a happy camper....I have my Cricut Expression, Cartridges, Design Studio, and Sure Cuts Alot program...What more can a girl ask for?? I'll have to give that some thought.



Thanks to another scrapper I met in Michael's, she told me about a program called Sure Cuts Alot. I didn't do anything with this program for a year, until my daughter, Margo downloaded it and told me how wonderful it was... Of course I then needed to get it too...it would let me use all the fonts I had on my computer WOW this could be fun.

My friend and her husband returned home from their mission and it was Christmas...this was a welcome home/Christmas tile gift for them...

I needed a wedding gift for a family member, so I made a Message Plate for them.
using the Tear Drop Cartridge, one of my favorite cartridges.

2 comments:

  1. Love them. Especially the "12 reasons". i know I am your instiration to most of your crafting. LOL :o)

    ReplyDelete