Thanks for Visiting my blog...come again soon!!!!

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Winter Project #1 Jewerly

It's been months since I've written on my blog...and lots has been going on...Now with winter on it's way......My canning coming to an end (still have chicken to put up next week, my first time using a pressure cooker!. I'll have do another posting when I get done)...anyway back to my winter projects...I was trying to be supportive of my daughter-in-law...she has some old necklaces that belonged to her mother, and she wanted to turn them into new ones! We have a friend that offered to teach us how to make jewerly...WELL, OMG, that's all I needed...An invitation to learn how to make jewerly...and I'm off and running...now the problem I have is: Jewerly -vs -quilting...hummmm!! Both are so much fun and use my creative juices...So okay, here are a few of my jewerly pieces I've made in the last week...
This necklace is dark raspberry....I'm wearing it today with a black top...



Next I completed a pink and kindof yellow necklace...don't know what I'll wear it with...oh wait, I have a pretty jacket it will go with...there you go....I knew I had something.


This is my favorite set...Necklace, bracelet, and earrings. I love the color, I have another jacket that this set will go with...


This is a little brown piece I put together in a hurry...still need to make the earrings to go with it...


This necklace is in browns and golds...very pretty and nice looking for the fall...yes, I have something to wear it with too...(brown skirt and jacket). Need earrings for this one too...


This is my last piece...black...I have plenty to wear it with...this has been so much fun....can't wait to get started on my next project...Fun project for winter!!! Ok, now to be fair to my other projects...I guess I need to go work on my quilt I have ready to sew together....catch ya later!!!













No comments:

Post a Comment