Thanks for Visiting my blog...come again soon!!!!

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Eagle Pictures for our boys in our troop


It's heck being the wife of the Advancement Chairman in our Boy Scout Troop. My husband came up with the idea that when each of the boys' receive their Eagle Award I should make a picture for each of them. So this is my creation. I have lost count as to how many I have made.


Didn't think to make a list or to keep track...Didn't have a blog at the time...I've been making these for
the past 3 years at least...and yes, I do make these for others out side of our troop as requested. I'll do anything if the price is right!




These 4 Eagle pictures will be given this coming Sunday, the 31st at our Troop Eagle Court of Honor...
Project #2 done today!

No comments:

Post a Comment